How to Use Instagram Voice Call on PC? (Windows & Mac)
Due to the enormous need to use Instagram on most devices, Instagram managers and business owners are eager to use Instagram on their PC or computers.
As you know, Instagram is a great app to expand your business and gain an audience for your services and products.
So, the more you be active on this app, the more you will find target audiences and communicate with them more efficiently.
One of the more straightforward ways to communicate with your business partners, customers, and your components on Instagram is using the features of the direct section.
You can send messages, photos, and gifs on your DMs or make video calls and voice calls.
In the earlier articles, we talked about How to Use Instagram Video Call for Android and iPhone on Instagram, so we decided to talk about the other one, the Instagram Voice calls. But not on your phone! On your PC or laptop.
So, let’s see if we can make Instagram voice calls on our PC or Laptops.
How can you Use Instagram Voice Call on PC?
On the Instagram desktop version, you can’t use other features of the direct section. You can only chat with your friends and customers.
But what is the solution?
You can download and use a third-party app that allows you to make Instagram voice calls on your system, whether Windows or Mac.
In the next part, we will present the apps for each system and give instructions on how to use them.
These are some practical apps for you if you aim to use Instagram professionally.
Let’s start with Windows.
Use Instagram Voice Call on PC for Windows and Mac
The good news is, most recently, the recently Instagram application for Windows allows you to access your Instagram voice calls on your laptop. To find out how to use calls on Instagram on PC, follow the steps that we have mentioned below:
- If your computer has Windows 10 or higher OS, download the Instagram app and log into your IG account.
- On your Instagram feed, click on the direct section paper plane icon in the top right of your screen.
- To check if it has been activated for you, choose a chat or search for a username from the list of your followers.
- Now select the phone icon to start a phone call or to have an Instagram voice chat on a laptop.
If you have checked this method and you couldn’t make any calls, let’s move on to the other solutions. Here we want to add the most used apps to assist you in making voice calls on Instagram.
Use Instagram Voice Call on PC for Windows and Mac with third-party apps.
It would be more efficient and essential to find a way to make an Instagram voice call on a laptop or PC.
For this, you need to download and use some third-party apps that come in handy in communicating with your people through voice calls.
Let’s check this together.
There are two popular and most-used apps for this purpose, and you can select them based on your wish. The apps are Nox Player and BlueStacks.
In the following part, we inform you how to work with each of these smoother.
- Nox Player
This app, Nox player, is one of the most suitable emulators that stimulates all application features on your PC. this app allows the users to run Instagram and use its great features on a bigger screen on your computer.
It gives users a successful experience in acquiring less space in the computer cache and saves them space for other purposes. This emulator supports both Windows and Mac.
Let’s see how to work with it:
- First, you have to Download Nox App Player’s latest version. It is available for free.
- Then run the app and sign in to a Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and type “Instagram.”
- Download the Instagram app on Nox Emulator and install it.
Now that you installed the app on the simulator, let’s process the rest.
- On the app, you have to Open Instagram from the homepage. Then login into your IG account.
- Select the direct section button on the screen in the top right corner.
- After that, click on the voice call on the top bar and find the user you want to call.
Now it is time for the other simulator, which is called BlueStacks.
As mentioned in the section above, such applications allow you to have all Instagram features on a desktop surface, which means you can use the Instagram voice call feature on your PC.
BlueStacks helps you run phone apps, such as Instagram, on your computer. It is worth noting that it doesn’t support Linux but works on Mac and Windows devices smoothly.
Let’s see how to install BlueStacks and use it to make voice calls.
To run Instagram and the voice call feature on your PC, use BlueStacks:
- Download the app from the website and install it.
- Search for Instagram on the top bar, and if you can’t find it Install the app.
- Your computer may need a restart at first.
- Now, open your Instagram from the homepage.
- Log into your IG account and then hit the direct section button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Finally, click on the voice call button from the top bar and choose the Instagram user you want to call.
Now you are Done!
On a final point
Instagram is the most important app for advertisers, marketers, business owners, and even personal users. For this reason, we have decided to help you in using Instagram features on your Windows or Mac system.
Using Instagram on devices other than phones is increasing these days. So we recommend you to be familiar with these apps and use them to aim your goals on Instagram and expand your business.
We have reached the end of this informative article about “How to Use Instagram Voice Call on PC?” if you have anything to add, the comment section is yours.
Have you ever used any of these apps? Please inform us in the section below. We will respond to you ASAP.